Welcome, photographers!

Welcome to my blog. This blog is to update photographers on services that I offer and work that I have done for other photographers! I will also be running exclusive specials on here so be sure to check back often!
Thanks,
Amanda

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Template Set #1 - $20.00 End of July SALE!!



I will now be offering my designs as templates for photographers! This set includes the designs that you see in the photos. There are 10 of them. This set is originally $30.00! Get it now for $20.00 before the price goes up! This sale will run until the end of July! The colors can be changed by adjusting the hue and saturation in Photoshop. Also there are no fonts included in these. It is illegal for me to sell my fonts. The colors on these templates look great on my computer but may look and print different on yours. Be sure to make the proper adjustments before you send them to print as I can't be held responsible! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!














No comments: