Welcome, photographers!

Welcome to my blog. This blog is to update photographers on services that I offer and work that I have done for other photographers! I will also be running exclusive specials on here so be sure to check back often!
Thanks,
Amanda

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Business cards - $15.99



Business cards are a great way to draw your client into your business for the first time! Have me create something that will stick with them so that the next time they need a photographer, they think of YOU! Using your photos on your business cards is a great way to show them your great work! I can also make marketing postcards for you to pass around with your newest specials. If there is something that you would like designed, that I have not mentioned, be sure to ask! I am always open to your ideas and questions! Business card design is $15.99

No comments: