Welcome, photographers!

Welcome to my blog. This blog is to update photographers on services that I offer and work that I have done for other photographers! I will also be running exclusive specials on here so be sure to check back often!
Thanks,
Amanda

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holiday template set - $12.50


Just put the finishing touches on this holiday template set! Get it today for your upcoming holiday sessions! Just open them in Photoshop and drop your photos in them!! Drop me a line if you are interested!

4 comments:

Liz said...

These are cute! What size are they?

Amanda Zehr said...

Most of them are 4x6. The brown polka dot one is 5x7! Hope that helps you! :)

hillcarv said...

stupid question, but do you need photoshop to use your templates? Thanks, Cara

Amanda Zehr said...

I have not used them in anything but photoshop. I'm not sure how they would work in other photo editing software.