Welcome, photographers!

Welcome to my blog. This blog is to update photographers on services that I offer and work that I have done for other photographers! I will also be running exclusive specials on here so be sure to check back often!
Thanks,
Amanda

Thursday, October 30, 2008

More holiday cards



Here are some of the custom holiday cards that I just made up for a photographer. She will be ordering her Christmas cards through me. All she has to do is send me the photos and I take care of the rest! If you are interested in doing this as well, drop me a line for more information! amandazehr@yahoo.com If you would like to see more of my design that I did for her and for others, check out my other page. Link located at the top right hand corner.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

You do a really great job. Congrats.